Our emphasis is to teach and educate you on the importance of ensuring your children are safe whilst travelling in cars.
Our Restraint Fitters will ensure:
- the restraint is the right size for the baby/child.
- the restraint is correctly fitted to the vehicle.
- the restraint is properly fastened and adjusted for the baby/child.
Our Restraint Fitters are professionally trained to ensure all the above requirements are met, and will also take the time to:
- explain additional safety measures you can take.
- show you how to use/adjust your child restraint effectively and safely.
- answer any questions you may have.
Legally you DON’T NEED to have your child restraints fitted by a Professional Restraint Fitter but like everything in life, it’s important to know how to do it and we are here to help.
What we offer is peace of mind that child restraints are fitted correctly, and you are shown how to use and maintain the child restraints after your visit with us.
With so many child restraints on the market, sometimes it hard to work out will be your best option, and by liaising with a fitter, we help you make the right choices. Then as your child grows, we will encourage you to keep checking that child restraint. Any questions we are always available to help.
We are up-to-date with the latest products, as well as current state and federal laws and guidelines.
Words by Hire for Baby
KNOW FOR SURE. GET IT DONE RIGHT.
Book with a professional fitter: