Thank you for shopping at Hire for Baby . Our cleaning services are an extension of the services that we offer our clients to ensure that their equipment is not only clean but safe to use.
Here are some items that you need to know and agree if you would like to engage our cleaning services.
By using the Cleaning with Hire for Baby services, you accept the following terms and conditions:
Safety and Hygiene
- Safety is paramount: Before the start of cleaning, we conduct safety checks to ensure the product is fit for use, otherwise we will inform you right away.
- In the event that items sent to Hire for Baby are found to be damaged or not in usable condition, Hire for Baby has the right to decline cleaning. In this case, the payment made will not be refunded if prepaid
- Our preference is for a full payment when you confirm your order by email
- Payment methods are credit card or direct transfer
- If the order is cancelled and we have not picked up the item then 100% refund applies
- Where you choose to pick up service – then the call out fee applies if we have attended the site once complete
- If you cancel before the job commences a full refund will be applied
After the commence
- 100% refund if notify > 7 days before drop-off/collection date
- 50% refund if notify > 3 days before drop-off/collection date
- 0% refund if notify 1 or 2 days before drop-off/collection date
Money Back Guarantee
- We guarantee that you will be delighted by our service at the end of our cleaning session.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, please let us know immediately and we will offer you a free rewash as the first recourse.
- If you are still not satisfied with the results from our service please let us know within 48 hours from the initial wash date and we will refund you 100% of the money you paid for cleaning. Delivery fee paid will not be refunded plus admin fees of $20
- For tough jobs we will discuss options with you prior to cleaning the product. With your acknowledgement to proceed with our Hire for Baby services with these troubled spots to be on best effort basis, we will still do our very best to lighten them as much as possible. Orders with such troubled stains are exempted from Money Back Guarantee
Delivery & Completion Policy
- Fixed $20 per one-way delivery on weekday office hours, excluding public holiday
- If the process will take longer than than the 5 days we will advise at the time of commencement
- Our cleaning service usually takes 5 working days but is also dependent on the weather as we tend to air dry the equipment – any delays will be communicated to you during the process.
- Promotional discounts are subjected to changes without any notice.
- Personal information collected such as address, phone number are used for deliveries / collection of pram only and we will not share or disclose your information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this policy.
Best Effort Basis
- Our services are provided on a best efforts basis – we will not be held responsible in the event that we are unable to clean, remove stains, or otherwise restore any surface, fabric, or condition on your item(s).
- At the time of drop off – we will discuss best path forward for your items – photos will be supplied and discussed for stubborn stains
At Hire for Baby, for stubborn stain removal, but the result will depend greatly on how long the stain has been left untreated for. Extra charge may apply
To ensure that your fabrics remain in one piece after the intensive scrub, we cannot guarantee complete stain removal just like how it looked like when you first bought it, but you will certainly be surprised by how clean it looks after we cleaned it.
Limitation of liability
- Under no circumstances shall we or any other parties involved in the business of Hire for Baby be liable for any direct or indirect damages or other intangibles losses, including but not limited to any damage related to pre‐existing conditions.
- You agree to indemnify Hire for Baby and its subsidiaries, owners, directors, agents, employees or other partners, from any claims or demands