Do you transport children?
Do you know how to use your car seats correctly?
Are your car seats appropriate for the children in your care?
Are you trained to install child restraints?
Do your car restraints meet Australian standards?
Our Annual Clinics Cover The Following
- Check your car restraints meet Australian standard
- Audit of your current child restraints in use – Are they compliant?
- Signs that you are a capable installer of your child restraints
- Check that your car seats are installed correctly
- Compliance statements that you understand and can fit seats according to requirements
- If required provide internal documents for compliance regulations
- Help you become better restraint installers
- Single Audits – $65 (including auditing 4 child restraints)
- Group Audits – $300 ($50 per educator, minimum group of 6)