- Do you transport children?
- Do you know how to use your car seats correctly?
- Are your car seats appropriate for the children in your care?
- Are you trained to install child restraints?
- Do your car restraints meet Australian standards?
Our Annual Clinics Cover The Following
- Check your car restraints meet Australian standard
- Audit of your current child restraints in use – Are they compliant?
- Signs that you are a capable installer of your child restraints
- Check that your car seats are installed correctly
- Compliance statements that you understand and can fit seats according to requirements
- If required provide internal documents for compliance regulations
- Help you become better restraint installers
- Single Audits (Include auditing 4 child restraints)
- Group Audits – (Minimum group of 6)