Have your car seat (child restraint) fitted correctly! $39 plus parts, includes gate clip if required.
We Will Demonstrate:
- Changing restraint belts heights.
- Proper fitting– things to check.
- Daily and inspection checklists.
- Suitable positioning of restraints particularly in conjunction with other child restraints.
- Small fee applies for additional parts.
- Supply (additional cost) and install accessories such as extension straps (for hatchbacks and some station wagons).
- We will not put a child in a forward-facing car seat until they are at least 12 months and have reached the first forward-facing height marker of their seat (this is to be measured without any inserts in the car seat). *It is recommended to bring the child with you when turning around a seat.