Have your car seat (child restraint) fitted correctly. Trained child restraint fitters can help you to install your child restraint or booster seat properly.
If a child restraint is not fitted properly, then it may not help to protect your child in a crash.
Restraint fitting stations are available throughout Australia. Our trained installers can fit your restraint, check that it is installed correctly to your vehicle if you need one.
Make sure you get the restraint fitter to show you how to fit the child restraint. This will help you if you need to move the child restraint to another vehicle.
Price includes gate clip if required, any additional parts i.e extensions straps etc are extra.
We Will Demonstrate
- Changing restraint belt heights.
- Proper fitting– things to check.
- Daily and inspection checklists.
- Suitable positioning of restraints particularly in conjunction with other child restraints.
- Small fee applies for additional parts.
- Supply (additional cost) and install accessories such as extension straps (for hatchbacks and some station wagons).
- We will not put a child in a forward-facing car seat until they are at least 12 months and have reached the first forward-facing height marker of their seat (this is to be measured without any inserts in the car seat). *It is recommended to bring the child with you when turning around a seat.