Need help choosing your next car seat for your family, our qualified fitters can help you understand what the right configuration for your family might look like for your circumstances.
We spend time understanding your needs and ensuring that we select the best option for you, your family and your car! We understand car seats so we know what is available on the market to solve your problem.
We save you the heartache of choosing the wrong seats for your family, we may even help you look at options that save you money in the long run. Before you buy book your session.
This service includes
- This price is for the consultation plus any additional installations required.
- This prices includes 1 installation if required to refit the original car seat- any additional installations will be at $30 per child restraint fitting.
- Try different car seats in your car to see what fits best.
- Available at participating branches.
- Learn about the different features offered with different models.
- Our aim is to make choosing a car seat much easier and less confusing.
- This consultation does NOT include the installation of a car seat.
- Receive a $20 voucher towards your next car seat purchase.
- Not sure what combination of seats you require – we can help you find the right positioning and configuration for your vehicle and the ages of your children.
- Allow 60 minutes for this session
- Prebookings are essential as this takes time to work our the best options.
Looking for a new car seat?
Visit https://online.buyforbaby.com.au for products that can be delivered to your local Hire for Baby Branch* who can install and demonstrate the purchased car seat or direct to your home.
Have your car seat (child restraint) fitted correctly.
Trained child restraint fitters can help you to install your child restraint or booster seat properly.
If a child restraint is not fitted properly, then it may not help to protect your child in a crash.
Restraint fitting stations are available throughout Australia. Our trained installers can fit your restraint, check that it is installed correctly to your vehicle if you need one.
Make sure you get the restraint fitter to show you how to fit the child restraint. This will help you if you need to move the child restraint to another vehicle.
Price includes gate clip if required, any additional parts i.e extensions straps etc are extra.
We Will Demonstrate
- Changing restraint belt heights.
- Proper fitting– things to check.
- Daily and inspection checklists.
- Suitable positioning of restraints particularly in conjunction with other child restraints.
- Small fee applies for additional parts.
- Supply (additional cost) and install accessories such as extension straps (for hatchbacks and some station wagons).
- We will not put a child in a forward-facing car seat until they are at least 12 months and have reached the first forward-facing height marker of their seat (this is to be measured without any inserts in the car seat). *It is recommended to bring the child with you when turning around a seat.