The Ardo Calypso Double Plus Electric Breast Pump is a powerful yet quiet gentle breast pump offering individual flexibility to meet mums expressing needs. The Calypso breast pump is compact and easy to use featuring 64 combinations of settings for the adjustment of cycle and vacuum. Settings can be adjusted independently whilst pumping, allowing for very sensitive adjustments during stimulation and expressing. Mains or battery operated.
The ‘Vacuum Seal’ technology in all Ardo Pump Sets provides a 100% barrier against bacteria and ensures that no breast milk or impurities can enter the connecting tube or pump. This provides reliable protection against contamination of the breast milk and prevents infection.
All Ardo breastfeeding products are manufactured in Switzerland from materials that are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).
* Information on the validated test conditions and detailed test results at ardomedical.com/silence-test
What the ABA say: “The Australian Breastfeeding Association is delighted to announce our partnership with Ardo. The Association now endorses the Ardo Carum hospital grade pump and the Calypso personal breast pumps, offering additional support to breastfeeding women throughout Australia. With excellent standards upheld, easy functionality and safety in mind, we believe the pumps will greatly assist women with their breastfeeding and expressing requirements.”
HOSPITAL GRADE CLOSED SYSTEM. MADE IN SWITZERLAND
- Quietest breast pump on the market*
- Mumsnet Best Awarded for last 4 years
- Individually adjustable settings for speed and suction
- Vacuum Seal technology gives 100% protection and prevents contamination of pump or milk
- Provided with selection of breast shell sizes and soft massage insert
- Double or single expression as required
WARRANTY: Warranty Plus: 400 Hours. The equivalent to the breastfeeding time of two babies.
Kits will need to be purchased seperately