As we are in the business of taking care of people and in the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we adhere to in order to maintain a sanitary environment and ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. We will continue to uphold our high sanitation standard.
These practices include:
- to wash hands before and after each contact and in the absence of soap and water, hand sanitiser.
- parents and carers to be responsible for their children at the appointment and must be removed within 1.5 metres from the fitter whilst conducting the appointment.
- to ensure that parents, carers and other attendees understand and follow guidance on coronavirus precautions to ensure health and safety.
- return stock to be sprayed with an antiseptic spray and cleaned immediately on return to cleaning location – keep separated from cleaned stock.
- keep transport vehicles super clean and disinfected.
- uninstalled equipment must be delivered in bags and stored in bags.
- mobile returns – stock placed in large bags and transported back for cleaning – prespray with antiseptic spray.
- keep stock going out separated from stock being returned in the transport vehicle.
- wear disposable gloves where possible during fitting and checks to stop contamination of coronavirus, if soap and water or hand sanitiser is unavailable.
- not have physical contact with any other attendee at the appointments – including shaking someone’s hand or playing with people’s children, keeping a distance of approximately 1.5 metres as recommended.
We host a large variety of clientele including young, elderly, pregnant as well as some precious clients undergoing treatments. If you are unwell, reschedule your appointment until you are completely recovered. We will then make every attempt to accommodate your rebooking when you are well.
Please know that our hearts are in the right place and that we genuinely care so much about our staff and our clients. We are committed to a safe environment for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read and understand.
Hire for Baby HQ